The League of Women Voters Education Fund conducts voter service and citizen education activities. It is a nonpartisan nonprofit public policy educational organization, which:
- Builds citizen participation in the democratic process.
- Studies key community issues at all government levels in an unbiased manner.
- Enables people to seek positive solutions to public policy issues through education and conflict management.
- Support of the Perrysburg School System (including Penta County) for a good academic program.
- Support of operating levies (both Property and Income Tax) when shown to be needed to sustain current education standards and/or to provide specific needed improvements.
- Support of Bond Levies to finance new buildings, additions to current buildings and/or purchase of existing buildings when designated for economy and flexibility in adapting to future space and program needs.
Donations to the Education Fund, a 501(c)(3)corporation, are fully tax-deductible where allowed by law.
EDUCATION FUND TRUSTEES:
Sara Weisenburger, Carol Russell, Nancy Kelley, Josette McCarthy, Roseanne Barker, Carol Shepard, Debra Gorman.
Mary Clark, Regina Hyldahl, Stephanie Johnstone, Carol Russell, Carol Shepard, Dodie Strauss